Job Title: Stenographer (Grade III)
Name of the Department: Assam Secretariat Administration Department Dispur
Total Number of Jobs: 57
Project Name: Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Job Category: Stenographer | Degree | Assam | Gauhati
Salary Structure: Rs.14000-49000/-
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 43 years
Fee Charges: Rs. 250/- (Open Category), Rs. 150/- (Reserved Category)
Selection: competitive Exam/ Stenography Proficiency Test
Website Address: www.sad.assam.gov.in
Apply Online Dates: 04-09-2017 to 06-10-2017
Assam Secretariat Stenographer Vacancy 2017
Assam Secretariat Administration Department Dispur invites application in September/October to fill 57 new vacancies. The human & resource department, Government of Assam notified about new recruitment drive for the post of Stenographer. This is good job opportunity for Graduate / Any Bachelor Degree holders to get government sector job in Assam. Assam Secretariat (HRD – Recruitment Cell) now starts application registration for 57 Stenographer (Grade III) through online application form available at www.sad.assam.gov.in. Candidates who are desirous to get this Stenographer Job in Assam should read complete vacancy details and apply online from 04-09-2017 to 06-10-2017.
Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Number of Jobs: 57
- Stenographer Grade III (English): 32
- Stenographer Grade III (Language): 25
Salary Structure: 14000-49000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.7400/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce or degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
Candidate having National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam by NCVT and Diploma in Stenography from Government.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 43 years as on 1st Jan 2017.
- Age Relaxation: – For 5 years for SC and ST Candidates as per Government Rules & Regulation.
Selection: Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in Competitive examination to be held at examination zones (Guwahati, Jorhat, Tezpur, Kokrajhar and Silichar). Date of exam to be notified latest on.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/- for General Candidates Rs.150/- and for SC/ ST/ OBC through Treasury Challan to the Head of Account “0070 – Other Administrative Services – 60 – Other Services – 800 – Other Receipts
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- First verify official notification of 57 Stenographer (Grade III) through official website www.sad.assam.gov.in
- After satisfied read Assam Secretariat vacancy details
- Login official website again and click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill details in online application form
- Submit and take printout
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 04-09-2017
- Closing Date: 06-10-2017