JKPSC Recruitment Title:- Medical Record Officer, Consultant and Lecturer
- Number of Jobs:- 22
- Category:- Lecturer | Consultant | Officer | Graduate | Diploma | MBBS | Post Graduate | MS | MD J&K
- Posting:- Jammu and Kashmir
- Pay Band:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Application Last Date:- 15th October 2017
- Advt. No.:- 07-PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
- Recruitment Hiring Procedure:- Written Test and Interview
- JKPSC Website:- www.jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Vacancy 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission invites application to fill Medical Record Officer, Consultant & Lecturer vacancy. The Managing Director (MD) (HR Department) notified about new recruitment drive for the post of Medical Record Officer, Consultant & Lecturer. This is good JKPSC job opportunity in India for job seekers looking job after Graduate / Post Graduate / Diploma / MBBS (HRD – Recruitment Cell ) uploaded application form at www.jkpsc.nic.in for the post of Medical Record Officer, Consultant & Lecturer. Eligible and interested candidates may download JKPSC Application Form 2017 and send to official address on or before 15-10-2017.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Medical Record Officer
- Number of jobs: 03
- Salary Structure: Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Job Qualification: Candidates should have graduate with certificate / diploma in maintenance of medical record from an institute recognized by the government for the purpose.
- Number of jobs : 15
- Salary Structure: Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Job Qualification: Candidates should have MBBS or possession of recognized graduate qualification and possession of post-graduate degree in the respective specialty.
18 to 40 years and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
Written Examination / Personal Interview / Documents verification.
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Verify official notification of Medical Record Officer, Consultant & Lecturer through official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
Read all eligibility norms
Fill JKPSC Jobs 2017 application form
Submit form and take printout
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-10-2017