NGRI – National Geophysical Research Institute
Vacancy: Technician and Assistant Engineer
Total Number of Jobs: 38
Project Name: NGRI Recruitment 2017
Category: Engineer | Technician | B.E/B.Tech | 10th | Hyderabad | Andhra Pradesh
Salary Structure: 44900-142400/-, Rs. 19900-63200/-
Job Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / SSC/10th standard with Science subjects plus ITI in relevant stream.
Selection: Written Test, Skill Test or Interview
NGRI Website: www.ngri.org.in
Apply Dates: 01-09-2017 to 29-09-2017
NGRI Vacancy 2017
National Geophysical Research Institute invites new application for 38 new vacancies. NGRI (Assistant Manager – Human & Resource Management) notified about new recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer and Technician. This job opportunity open in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh for people seeking job after B.E/B.Tech / ITI. There are more eligibility norms refer to eligibility criteria section in official notification. NGRI (HRD – Recruitment Cell) now starts registration for 38 Technician vacancy online through online application provided at www.ngri.org.in. Application process starts from 01-09-2017 and it will continue till 22-September-2017.
Details of NGRI Recruitment 2017
Job Title: Assistant Engineer
- Total Number of Jobs: 01
- Salary Structure: Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Job Qualification: Bachelor of Engineer (B.E) / Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
Job Title: Technician
- Total Number of Jobs: 37
- Salary Structure: 19900-63200/-
- Job Qualification: SSC / 10th pass with ITI in relevant trade.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 30 years For Assistant Engineer & 28 years For Technician
Age Relaxation: +5 years for SC/ST and +3 years for OBC/PWD
Fee Charges: Pay following mentioned fee charges if applicable
- General / OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employee: No Fee (exempted)
How to Apply for NGRI Recruitment
- Interested candidates will have to go to CSIR’s website to apply.
- Go to the homepage and click Join.
- Clicking on the docs file on the fourth number will bring a new page.
- After opening this file, click on the new registration option in the side.
- Fill in the new webpage by filling in the e-mail and password.
- Here the application will come out, the candidate who carefully filled
- After this, the candidate has to pay the application fees of Rs 100 for online payment by going to the payment option.
- Next, upload your passport size photo (4.5cm 3.5cm) and the scan copy of the signature. The size of the photo file should be between 20 to 40 kb and the size of the signature file should be between 10 to 20 kb. The photo and signature files must be in JPG or JPG format.
- The candidate has to send his application on September 29 (Friday) till 6 PM.
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 01-September-2017
- Closing Date: 29-September-2017